BEST PRICE GUARANTEE POLICY
If you find a lower rate elsewhere, we commit to matching it and to offering you a gift card valued at $50 exchangeable at the hotel of your choice.
BOOK WITH TOTAL CONFIDENCE!
Are you looking for the lowest available online rate for your next stay? Stop searching for the best deal! C Hotels is committed to offering you our Best Rate Guarantee when you reserve directly on our website or by phone.
In the case that you find a lower rate elsewhere, we commit to matching the price and to offer you a gift card valued at $50 exchangeable at the hotel of your choice.
Simply book directly at https://chotels.ca/en/ or directly contact the hotel by phone and we guarantee to offer you the Best Rate Guarantee.
FILL OUT THE FORM
Did you find a lower rate for the same hotel, for the same date and the same room type? Fill out the claim form within 24 hours of making your reservation.
We’ve be in contact with you within the next 48 working hours following your claim request to confirm the admissibility of your reservation for the Best Rate Guarantee program.
YOU’RE A WINNER!
If your claim is admissible for the Best Rate Guarantee program, we will offer an equal price for the entire length of your stay and you will receive, by mail, a C Hotels gift card valued at $50 CAN.
SUBMITTING A CLAIM
You can submit a claim if:
- You have already booked your stay on chotels.ca/en or by phone directly with the hotel. Your reservation must have been made using a valid credit card and still be active in the hotel registry.
- You must submit your claim within 24 hours of receiving the confirmation of your reservation and at least 48 hours before your arrival.
- The difference between the rate of the confirmed reservation and the competitor rate (the rate that you found on a partner site) must be equal to or greater than 1% in the currency of the hotel according to the highest rate. Fees charged by the competitor website must be included in the competitor rate (for more information, see the section “Restrictions” below).
- The competitor rate must be:
- Offered on the same dates, for the same types of rooms, the same currency and the same amenities, based on single or double occupancy with the same terms and conditions applying to the rate.
- A public rate that is available on a third-party website that is less expensive by at least 1% (or the equivalent in the currency of the hotel) than the rate offered on chotels.ca/en at the moment where the claim is reviewed by C Hotels.
Hotels under the C Hotels banner guarantee to offer an online public rate that is equivalent or better than that offered by other agencies.
Reservations made directly at the hotel including customers who directly call the hotel to make their reservation, reservations made on the C Hotels website, but not including walk-in customers.
THIRD-PARTY OR PARTNER SITES
A third-party or partner website is defined as a website that:
- Is not owned or operated by C Hotels. The website sells rooms from the C Hotels inventory directly to consumers,
- Offers a confirmation at the moment when the reservation is completed,
- Does not require being a member or opening a session. Search engines such as Google, Trivago, TripAdvisor and Kayak are not third-party websites.
- The Best Rate Guarantee policy applies to the following rates: Flexible Rate, Best Available Rate, Prepaid Rate, Promotional Rate, CAA/AAA Rate. Rate comparisons must be made net of any taxes.
- The Best Rate Guarantee policy does not apply to:
- Negotiated rates and other rates not available to the public such as group rates, accommodation packages, group purchases and member rates
- Rates displayed on the deep web, auction sites, including sites where the name of the hotel is not known before completing the reservation
- Reservations that include more than 9 rooms
- Reservations made by travel agents or brokers
- Certain online travel sites categorize a part of their rate as “fees”. For example, a hotel gives a travel site a rate of $100. The travel site then lists the rate at $95 and claims $5 in additional fees so that the rate appears to be lower for the consumer. We believe that this type of pricing practice is unfair for all involved. If you find a competitor rate on a third-party website that categorizes a part of their applicable rates in “fees”, the competitor rate must include the additional fees so that the two rates may be compared on a relative basis.
- Some online agencies periodically offer promotional coupons to increase traffic on their platform and increase the volume of transactions on their platforms to generate huge commissions. C Hotels claims that this practice is unethical because these offers are made without the consent of the hotels partners in order to compete them.
- If a rate is available on one of the C Hotels direct networks that is the same or lower than the competitor rate, we will offer you the lower rate for the duration of your stay. However, as we are offering the lowest rate, you will not be eligible to receive a C Hotels gift card valued at $50 CAN.
- You may only submit one claim per stay. A stay is defined as any number of consecutive nights in the same hotel for the same customer(s) regardless of the number of arrivals and departures.
At any time up to the date of your stay, C Hotels reserves the right to cancel any guarantee advantage if it appears that the customer has tried to violate, violates or circumvents the terms and conditions of the Best Rate Guarantee. The resale of rooms giving the right to a guarantee is strictly prohibited. If C Hotels considers that a room offering the right to a guarantee has been resold or that the guarantee has been intentionally used in an abusive or manipulative manner to divert from its purpose, C Hotels reserves the right to refuse any subsequent claim under the Best Rate Guarantee from any person having participated in such acts.
The Best Rate Guarantee policy is deemed null and void where prohibited by law. C Hotels reserves the right to modify or suspend the guarantee without notice.